RE: decapsulated brine shrimp eggs

Hi there.

I had one brood, I can't remember of what at the moment, which ignored
decapsulated eggs - at which point I got overly worried and hatched some out
overnight. Then I fed them with the "half hatch" I had in the morning,
including the unhatched eggs. When I returned in the evening there was no
sign of the unhatched eggs. I then tried them again with "neat" unhatched
brine shrimp eggs and they took them.

I just presumed at the time that they associated the smell/taste from the
jumping (oh I can eat this 'cos it moves) bbs to the decapsulated eggs.

Oh yes, in my limited experience of them, cacatoides can be a bit slow on
the uptake.

Scot