Re: Feeding

My apistos get frozen bloodworms and live black worms.  They love wingless
fruitflies, although it takes them a while to figure out that the flies are
on the surface.  They also seem to like to eat the sinking brine shrimp
pellets and algae wafers that I throw in for my bottom dwellers.  Has
anyone else noticed this?
Patricia
PS, I won a quartet of viejitas form II at an aquarium society meeting.  3
male, 1 female.  The female has laid eggs.  Can anyone give me some info
about how long it'll take them to hatch?