Re: Feeding

> you obviously spoil them, fredrik.

Well, I am quite fond of the little buggers so I tend to give them
mostly live foods. Half of my fridge is dedicated to White Worm-
cultures and I culture some Moina and hatch BBS as well. I also catch
mosquito larvae and cyclops when possible.

> i don't know the answer to your question.  they just ate flake for me.  i was
> thinking about wild-caught vs. captive bred fish but then i had wild caught
> fish eat flake too.

I always try my new fish (if they're in good enough shape) with flake
or pelleted food for a couple of feedings when I get them. Never managed
to convert them...

//Fredrik L.