redtailed A. gephyra male up for grabs

Hi folks,
I have a beautiful male red gephyra that is in need of some reproductive
success. I can't seem to find a female- perhaps someone out there has one
and would like a stunning consort for her? His genes are too good to lie
fallow...I just want reimbursement for shipping or will gladly trade for
Archocentrus nanoluteus or nice A. borelli. thanks

                              Steven J. Waldron

                             http://WWW.ANURA.ORG
               "Natural History, Captive Husbandry, Conservation and
                           Biophilia of Tropical Frogs"