Re: Nannacara sp.

Just a side note on this thread. There are more than three "true" Nannacara
species in the hobby. Besides N. anomala, N. aureocephalus, & N. taenia, there
are N. sp. Venezuela & N. cf. taenia Guyana. "N". adoketa & "N" bimaculata
shouldn't be considered part of the genus Nannacara because of obvious anatomical
differences.

Mike Wise