ACA convention

Hello All
Mike had a good idea, i hope all of apisto nuts that are going to the
convention can get together on friday or saturday night and do some idea
swapping or just general yacking!  I look forward to meeting some of you
on the list.

Oh on another topic.   Sorry i know i should change subject matter title
here, lol.   Does anyone have good apisto slides for sale or that they
can make good copies of theirs.   I'm not good at taking pictures and
would love to get as many slides of different species as possible.   If
you have some contact me off list, looking for both male and female
slides.   Thanks

John