Re: xxx.........................how's that for a subject

I don't have a slide projector (Kodak Carousel) for sure yet. Without one, & a
place to show them, how will I show the 150 different species/populations of
apistos I plan on showing?? Some are still unpublished. If the ASG doesn't have
things going, I can show them elsewhere.

Mike Wise