ACA,XX

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Mike Jacobs wrote:
> Good to hear you and Eric are coming..........somehow an apisto meeting
> wouldn't be the same without a bunch of names on the list.... geese Kathy,
> are all the girls gonna be there now..........we're in trouble guys!

I wish all the girls were going to be there :) it would be quite the
event....but alas I was the only one that could get away.  Helen and
Gabriella are planning on next year, I am hoping I could get away but not
sure yet!!  Thanks for the laughs on your message!!!  Handshake huh...

We will have to figure out where to post where we are so we can find each
other.  They usually do a board with fish for sale....perhaps we could put
a list on that TITLED Apisto List/ASG members....our names and room
numbers.  Then we at least know who is there and where.

On the list we could also put where each gathering will be held each day
on the side .....ie Olson's on__ day, Zman, Wubbolt, Jacobs, Wise.....etc,
or whereever we want to meet.  Something should be done just so we can
find out where we all are located and events are going on....or if we are
lucky and there is a empty meeting room to have fun in (besides the
hospitality suite) perhaps we could commandeer that.

Mike...I hope they can get you a room, I would be happy to talk to the
convention folks about it....I would volunteer our room as well...but I
don't think all the people will fit.

Yeah!!  This will be fun.

Kathy