Red Wigglers

Hi all,
A couple days back I asked the following questions :"Anyone out there with
experience feeding red wigglers?
Do you freeze them and shave pieces of or do you cut them in small pieces?
I'm wondering what the best method is.
I'm thinking about putting them in a blender and grind them up.My wife
doesn't know about that yet:)."
My wiggler culture is going great and I have enough now to start feeding
them.
I put some in a mini foodprocessor this morning,my wife left the kitchen and
called me a killer(that processor is mine know for aquarium purposes ;) ).
The result of my early morning killing spree was rather disappointing.
The worms  got chopped up either to small or to big for my DC's to eat.
Any suggestions ? BTW,it looks like my fish are going nuts when I'm feeding
them wigglers.
TIA
Max