From: Dom [mailto:djhignett@hotmail.com]
Sent: 03 July 2000 10:51
To: apisto@majordomo.pobox.com
Subject: Re: south american dwarfs in the UK

Hello All,

Whilst on the topic of South American Sp, and where to find them I have
travelled to many shops in the NW and I think the best have already been
highlighted. Does anyone know where I can find dwarg pikes (crenicihla) or
does anybody have any/breed this fish in the UK?

Many thanks in Advance

Dominic

Archives"!