Re: John Wubbolt

Hello George

Im sorry your emails are getting returned,  Maybe its an aol vs
microsoft thing, no one else tells me they are having problems, or maybe
its your canadian server???  I dont know??

So whats new, not much here, cold miserable day here.   I've had a few
more apisto spawns, aggie alenquer, aggie red/gold, steindachneri, Macs,
Cacatuoides, and piauensis.

Hey do you have any adult female Aggie Alenquers??  I have two large
adult males that i got from Joe, would love to match them up with
females from alenquers.   Let me know.

John