Wild Oscars et al

hello all

I know this is a bit out of the area of thie mail group, but would
appreciate any help I can get. I apologise, if anyone finds this email an
inconvenience. Sorry. Well, I am looking for 'wild oscars' and 'retroculus
Xinguensis'. I am in the UK, but I am very very keen to get hold of these.
If anyone can help, it would be very gratefully appreciated. I thankyou in
advance, and again apologise

Kindest Regards

Dominic Hignett