Re: Crenicichla

Francine,

You should be able to find C. regani at the ACA this weekend, if you or someone you know happens to go.  They are being regularly bred by hobbyists these days.

C. notophthalmus are a bit rarer since they dont breed easily in aquaria and have to be imported from Manaus. This is a prettier but slightly meaner fish.

More info and sources are in my site:
http://www.geocities.com/vinnykutty/

Vinny

I am very interested in dwarf pikes and need a source of information. Does
anyone have a clue to where I possibly could get some of these fish?  I am
interested in c.notophthalmus and c. regani.
Thanks for your time,

Francine PVAS, ASG, CAKC