Re: Bagging, was Re: ACA

I have discovered that the only time you get hassled by the security scanner
people is when you are at a terminal that is strictly an "Airline Hub"
terminal being operated by the airline.  Under other crcumstances, airport
security personnel don't know or don't care what airline regulations are.  I
bought a rolling carry on bag last year and just walked through.  No one even
cared that there were fish in the X-ray machine.  THe lady running the
scanner asked me what was floating in there.  I said "Fish".  Nothing else
was said.  The fish got home fine.

Bob Dixon
Cichlid Trader List Administrator
http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com