New Apisto's in Aus.. ID ideas please.. :)

Ok Folks.. time to stop yakking about the ACA so that those of us in the
rest of the world dont turn green like our algae.  I just console myself
that I wouldnt have been allowed to bring any of them fishies home if I
had gone.

Im sure somewhere in mike's 170 slides is a pic of this fish that Ive
found  - in the local pet shop of all places.

Sold as Apistogramma sp red bar (or red line) at about 3cm it had
yellowish fins, particularly posterior end of dorsal fin and the anal
fin, a red squigly line on the belly in front of the anal fin (hence its
name?) a reddish spot on the caudle peduncle.  A pointy face - small
lips - (I can hear mike w screaming at this description) with yellow on
the operculum, mid height but tending towards elongate (this is where i
get lost) dont remember any details about the caudal fin shape or black
markings, dorsal unspectacular but with an extended trailing edge.

Someone here suggested A sp algonon I, does anyone have a pic of this
fish ?

Thanks

Steph