Fertilizer for planted tanks/liquid iron

I saw a bunch of posts on this on thekrib, and since this is the same list,
maybe someone here can answer my question in ENGLISH and not in a series of
long words I cannot understand.

I have a 10 gallon planted tank, and have just started co2 because I am
getting a lot of brush and hair algaes, and the siamese algae eater and the
oto just are not cutting it.  I want to add some osmocote to the substrate
monthly, and some liquid iron.  My question deals with the liquid iron, but
if someone has information on how many pellets of osmocote to add per
month, I'd be grateful.

The liquid iron product I'm talking about is called HiYield Liquid
Iron.  It also has other micronutrients.. here is the list of percentages:

Sulfur  2.000
Copper  0.125
Iron  2.500
Manganese  0.250
Zinc  0.250

Derived from:  Copper sulfate, Ferrous sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, and Zinc
sulfate

If someone could give me some idea of how much to add to my tank and how
often, without referring me to some obscure scientificly written webpage
which you need to be a chemist to understand, I would be entirely too
grateful :)  There's a reason I didn't do well in chemistry!!!

Susan
                O          Susan Ziegler / StampLady        O
             o                    I have fishes                   o
            O                       Therefore                      O
              o                          I am.                         o