CO2

Does anyone know if CO2 injection has any illeffects on Apisto tanks(raises
hardness/pH?). The reason I am asking is becouse the only Apisto losses I
have had were in a CO2 injected tank. The Apistos were A. borellii. The
parimiters at death were pH: 6.5 KH: 11dKH(rose ~7dKH) GH: 5dGH ammonia and
nitrite were undetectable. The water was about 75% DI and 25% tap and peat
filtered. moderatly planted with many caves. My A. sp. "Rio molome" have been
doing fine.

Patrick Claytor