Re: testing?

It seems to be working, finally for me after Z-man gave me pointers on how to
resubscribe.
Have not rechecked the ASG site which is where I think we tried to sign up most
recently but we had 3 failed attempts in the past two years.

Dennis Eichorst

--

Dennis apologizes for forgetting to remove Karen's .sig before sending the
preceding message.

Works in progress: Lavender Dream, Lesa Steele; Dogwood Stitchery, Moss Creek
Designs; Three Wolves, Cross My Heart; The Quiltmaker, MLI; Hardanger
tabletopper; hardanger dresser scarf; Reginald T. Hedgehog, Just Nan.