RE: Cyclop-eeze one more time.

Mike,
My fry is about a month old and they get decapsulated BBS eggs and some
crushed spirulina flakes mixed in with with the eggs as a staple.I tried to
mix  cyclop eeze in with other food numerous times. They just spit it out.
I admitt that my fish are spoiled brats:).Maybe I'll try to starve them for
a day and try again?
My tetras eat it,but they eat anything that I throw in the tank.My adult
Apistos wont touch cyclop eeze either.It would be great to find a cheaper
alternative to Artemia nauplii that works.
Max