Re: Jewels

Hello Ken
I've kept several different species of jewels, some in bare tanks and
some in planted tanks.  I never had a problem with my cristatus in my
planted 55 gallon tank.   I never noticed them eating the plants.   I do
know they did some major digging or gravel moving to make their pit to
put the fry into so they could guard them.   But not plant eating or
destroying, so my experience says go ahead and put them into a planted
tank.

John