Re: Anyone attending NJAS?

Hi Sammy,
I am planning to go to the NJAS.  It will be my first fish convention.  I am
looking forward to meeting you as well.  Perhaps you could bring the c.
regani?  I am planning on entering some of my photos.  Hopefully, I won't
need a picture of any blue fish to be considered.

Francine

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:48:36 EDT, apisto@listbox.com wrote:

>  Francine,
>
>  I have intentions of going to both the NJAS and the one in Connecticut.
>  Looking forward to meet you at either on if you have plans to attend.
>          Sammy

Archives"!

Fish - Photography - Genealogy