Re: splash tetras

I was out-of-town over the weekend talking on characins.  I've got something to say
about the so-called "splash tetras," but the Apisto list is not the right place to
talk about them.  I will post on the Tetra list.  For those not on the tetra list,
here is the link to the "home page" of the tetras list:
http://www.egroups.com/group/Tetras

--Randy