RE: Low pH?

I have been told Culligan sells them inexpensively.  I was told they were
not accurate to the hundredths, but if the are accurate to the tenths of a
pH that would work for me.  I was going to call for myself since my pH
meter is now reading negative numbers for pH.  Talk about low pH.  ;)
Michael D. Meyer - mikeymeyer@sprintmail.com
Heart of America Aquarium Society in Kansas City -
http://www.geocities.com/kcfishclub
Membership Chairman and Breeder's Award Program
KC Virtual Fish Club - http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/kansascityfishclub
Founder