Re: galaxy sp

Hello Gary

I have one female that also does this.   My female Hongsloi ll is always
in super bright yellow spawning color whether she is spawning, guarding
fry or just being alive.   Although she doesnt go for 2 months plus with
out spawning, I haven't seen her out of spawning colors in over 6 or 7
months now.   The older she gets the longer she stays this wonderful
yellow breeding coloration, its very nice to see.   This is also the
only apisto female that stayed yellow like this for me for any length of
time.

John