Re: eunotus and discus

I wouldn't see borellii as an option with discus, due to the high temperatures
most people like to keep discus at. Borellii don't do well in too warm water.
As for the discus and eunotus combo, I'd say you're right that isn't going to
work out as the apistos are acting as if they'll spawn.
Clearly, getting discus was an error ;-)
Gary