Re: Apistogramma 'Rio Malome' ?

hey Tim i have this fish i have about 24 of them right now but only one pair.
Soft, acidic water and they breed for me two weeks into their new home. I
looked up under the pot and she had a nice size clutch of eggs. One hour
later they were eaten. I would like to hear your stories with them. They have
been going around the club here in michgan for some time I hear. I also
talked to Mike Wise on the subject but he didnt have that much information
other than some other people have it. well email me with questions

Patrick Claytor