Re: Apisto cruzi spawn

In a message dated 11/19/00 8:56:12 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Dickenshed@aol.com writes:

>  Temp is 80F; Daily H2O changes. Any other suggestions?

The temperature has probably scewwed the sex ratio.  78 would be better.  If
you get mostly males or mostly females, you will know where to start to fix
it in the future.  Otherwise, it sounds reasonable to me.

Bob Dixon
Cichlid Trader List Administrator       º o
http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com               0