From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Eric Martina
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 10:48 PM
To: Apisto Group
Subject: eggs!!!

I just had my first clutch off eggs today!!!! I got two pair of A. borelli
about two weeks ago and had them in a 29 gallon tank. Then yesterday I took
one pair out (my girlfriend picked out which one) and but them in a ten
gallon tank. I did a water change today and a few hours later, eggs!!!! I
just got into this hobby a few months ago and this is the first time I have
ever had fish lay eggs!! I am VERY excited. Now lets see if they hatch...

Eric

Archives"!