Trying to locate fish.

Hello Apisto-ites,

I'm currently working on some pretty easy apistos.  Unfortunately, during my
recent move, I lost my male double red cacatouides.  :(  He was just getting
ready to spawn, and I was getting the water right for the pair to do their
stuff.  So, I now have two females and am looking for a single male or a
couple of males.  I'm also going to be setting up a tank at work and would
like to get my hands on some A. borelli.  If anyone can sell me some fish
and would like to generously "donate" some, email me at
bailin_shaw@hotmail.com.

Thanks.