Re: need help

This is just a wild guess, but it's possible that
the tank has been poisoned by some chemical
accidentally entering the tank. I once had a
daycare facility that had similar problems, but
their fish were dying. Water conditions were
excellent, fish ate, and were not overcrowded
(like yours) but every morning there would be some
dead fish. I discovered that the floors were
scrubbed with disinfectant every night. The air
pump was sitting on the floor and pumping
disinfectant fumes into the tank every night.
Everything was fine once we moved the pump to a
high shelf. I can't say that this is your problem
since we don't know how your system is set up, but
think about any possible household chemicals that
might find their way into your tank. Like I said,
this is just a wild guess. If large water changes
help the fish this may be the problem.

Mike Wise