Dicrossus Filamentosus

Greetings everyone from the frozen Tundra!!

Hey I just set up my group of D. Filamentosus up into a 20 long.    I
have 1 male and 4 females.   Question here is:  Do they do better in
pairs, trios or groups.   Which is the better way to set the up for
spawning.     I had them all in a ten gallon tank, since this summer
when i picked them up at the ACA.   I figured i better move them to a
bigger tank if i ever want them to spawn.   So any suggestions will be
appreciated.   Never tried to spawn these guys before.

Thanks

Frozen John