Nannacara sp "red"

Hi,
I was just at the lfs and was browsing through when I saw a tank with a
couple of these fish in it labeled as red Nannacara.  I've kept N.
anomala before and they were easy, but I can't find any reference to
this particular fish.  I realize I should have looked for info on them
before I bought them, but I don't trust stores to keep anything I want
alive for any amount of time ;)  Anyway, I was just curious if anyone
had any idea what this fish might be and if they should be kept like
anomala? If not, what needs to be altered?  Thanks in advance.
Steve