Crossing colors

Hey all,
	I have not seen much (if anything) on this topic, so I hope that I am not
asking something that is obvious. I have two orange flash A. cacatuoides
females, and unfortunately the male died. Right now the LFS only has double
orange males. What colors would I get if I breed these guys together? Would
I get half orange flash and half double orange, or would the color just be
some sort of mix of the two? Or is doing this frowned on by the Apisto
community (I am new to breeding these guys)? In which case I won't do it.

Thanks,
Eric