From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Tim R
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 2:47 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: New purchases

Hi Mike,

Has anyone been successful in spawning the Brustband?
I thought I heard that no one has yet?  My pairs are
still pretty faded out from their journey.  Hopefully
they will be colored up when I get home tonight.  I
agree that the papagei is one of the more colorful
fish that has shown up lately.

Thanks

Tim

--- Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com>