Re: A. sp "Dolly"

Mike,
s always, thanks a lot for the info.  They were at a great price (6-7each) so I
might try and go back tomorrow and get them.  Just need to figure out where to put
them.  So much for cutting back on fish (another story entirely).  I was going to
mention that I thought they looked similiar to the fish you mentioned, actually went
and found a picture on Julio Melgar's site, but I didn't want to look stupid if I
was wrong.  I don't need any help doing that :) Thanks again.
Steve