Info wanted.

Hi
My name is Nick, and i live in Australia. My first questions is
1.	I would like to get some info on keeping Apistogramma cactuoides
"TripleRed"?
2.	How hard are they to keep, easly to bred?
3.	Are they ok to have in a planted community tank? I this tank i 	have Blue
rams, Lace gourmis, noen tetras, Asorted angels 	totaling 3, Bosemani
Rainbows(pair i think havent colur uo fully 	yet), bristle nosed
catfish.Assorted plants and rockwork, and 	Driftwood in the tank.
4. 	Are these fish avaiable in Australia?

Thanks in advance.
Regards Nick.