Re: Temp and sex ratios

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, David Sanchez wrote:

> Could anyone tell me where, on-line if possible, I could find the the paper
> done on Apistos and the relationship Temperature has on their sex ratios?

Dave Gomberg got permission for me to post the thing on the Krib a year or
so back, and I had intended to convert it to HTML with OCR.  The extensive
tables made this nigh impossible, and I gave up on it after fiddling for a
week. I suppose the permission includes putting the original PDF up, so I
could probably do this.  But not today...

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com