Re:Caucatoides eating eggs!!!!

Hey guys,

I got a general problem here, my female caucatoides has for the last couple
of spawns eaten her eggs generally a day or so after she has laid them. I
don't no whether she may just be to young or if the male is just not
fertilizing them. I've went as far as to take the flower pot out of the tank
and placing it while under water in a zip lock bag and then releasing the pot
into an in a ten gallon (with of course them same water). Any suggestions
would greatly be appreciative.

Thanks, Don