Re: bottles for shipping.

No ,he did not.I assume that he gets them from the same place Mike Wise gets
his:, Cole-Parmer (www.coleparmer.com).  This scientific
supply
house is a good place to look. They have all kinds of bottles. They also
have
affiliates in Canada and the UK that can get these to you if you don't live
in
the
US. For me, I'm considering a polypropylene (PP) sample jar that not only is
wide
mouthed & water tight, but clear and unbreakable, too. They hold 4 oz (118
ml)
or ¼
pint of water. This is sufficient for most apistos around 2" or less. The
nice
thing is the cost. You can buy 100 sterilized jars with high density
Polyethylene
(HDPE) lids for only $20, or 20¢ each (Catalog # U-06049-40). If you can
handle
more jars, they sell 500 nonsterilized jars for $70 or 14¢ each (#
U-06049-50).