Re: A.resticulosa pictures

Max,

I doubt that you have crossed them. I was just saying that, although A.
resticulosa and A. cf. resticulosa Mamoré Blue are probably the same species I
just hope people won't cross the 2 forms until we know for sure (crossbreeding
for color or finnage is something completely different). This is why my list has
200 forms of apistos, but I would bet that there aren't even 50 biologic species
in the mix. Until (or if ever) studies prove otherwise it is best not to cross
contaminate these many forms. A lot of killifish fan understand where I am coming
from.

Mike Wise