From: "Randy Carey" <carey@spacestar.net>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: sand

: They say Coke will rot a nail in a short time.  The insinuation is that if
rots a
: nail, it probably does damage to your stomach.  But stomachs are not made
of
: metal.
:
: Likewise, maybe Black Beauty _is_ a by-product of coal.  But that does not
: necessarily mean that it is detrimental to aquarium use.  The stuff seems
to be
: inert, and it has been used in aquariums for years at a time with no side
affect.
:
: --Randy