De: William Vannerson <William_Vannerson@ama-assn.org>
Para: <apisto@listbox.com>
Enviado: Jueves, 22 de Febrero de 2001 02:22 p.m.
Asunto: Re:

1. The Shedd Aquarium in Chicago uses a molding technique.  Originally, they
uses a cement product.  But then they switched to a fiberglass product.
They created the molds from real samples of rock and corral to stipple the
surface with the actual texture of the modeled rock.  Their exhibits are
rather old, being an established aquarium.  They do have some newer
exhibits, but I'm not sure what techniques they use now.

2. The Shedd has a huge coral reef tank where a diver swims in to fed the
fish (and sharks).

Hope this Helps.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL