Re:

Yvan,

I just heard they upped it to 7.0 on the Richter
Scale - same as the 1906 San Francisco earthquake.
Let the good times roll!

Just to make it apisto related, in the past 2
weeks I've been presented spawns of:
A. sp. Rotpunkt (Blue-cheek)
A. hoignei (Rio Uracoa)
A. rupununi (upper Branco)
A. sp. Masken
A. sp. Crixas
and yesterday
A. cf. panduro (Lucanus Big-blotch)

Now I have to find extra grow-out tanks!

Oh, yeah, also growing out a batch of the always
fecund Anomalochromis sp. Guinea

Mike Wise