Re: Fish photos (OT)

Bob,
Thank you.  I usually use the built in flash on the two digital cameras.
Occasionaly, I will use a Nikon flash with the Olympus.  Depending on the
apisto and which tank it is in, I will use a ply from some Charmin to
diffuse the flash.  Whenever I use the Nikon flash with the Olympus, I find
it useful to lower the output ratio on the flash.

The digital camera allows one to take a billion shots to get the "sweet"
ones to keep.  When I use slide film, I will scan the slides and adjust if
neccesary.

DC's are so much easier to photograph because they will 'pose' much longer
than most fish.

If you need more info, e-mail  me directly.

Francine

Archives"!

Fish - Photography - Genealogy