looking for some apisto

hello everybody,
just a short mail to let you know that i'm looking for some dawrf as follow (for now! ;-)  ) :
- 1 male A. nijsseni for my beautiful widow,
- 1-2 female A. trifasciata macilensis: daddy is waiting for them!

Please contact me off list,
thank you and have a nice week !

PS: by the way I am in Oregon (corvallis): hope you can mail theem to me.

                        FLI USA

Yvan Alleau
712 Kings boulevard
97330 Corvallis, Oregon
home # 738-0606
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely !
yalleau@oce.orst.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"