A. sp. aff. "Breitbinden"

	My A. sp. aff. "Breitbinden" spawned this morning!! Yeah! I actually got to
watch! This is the first time I have been able to catch my fish "in the
act". I even got some pictures! It is so neat to watch the female lure the
male over. I find it so interesting that the male does all the displaying,
but the female is the one who actually initiates the spawning.
	My female A. agassizii "Triple Red" is also very bright yellow this
morning. I am hoping that she will spawn soon too.
	I was just excited and thought I would share!

Eric