Re:

I make no claim for most of this. Much of it is based on work done by Ingo
Koslowski and a lot of discussions back and forth between us. If, or when, a
book comes out on this - whether in German or English - rest assured that a
translation will be ready within a few months of publication.

I told Jeff Magnus, chief guru & editor for the ASG, that I would be willing to
give a talk on "The Art of Apisto ID" if I can find the money to get to
Parsippany (ACA convention). The talk would describe how to go about IDing
apistos, and include photos of nearly all forms brought back alive to date.
Unfortunately, I need to scrounge up $500 for air fare or find someone willing
to share driving/expenses for a 2 day non-stop "cruise" from Denver to NJ (only
about 1900 miles).

Mike Wise