From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Kim Rogers or Steve Hatfield
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 10:06 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: Ph meters

Hey all
which hanna meter do you sell??
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 9:33 PM

Steve,

I sell hanna instruments digital meters.  I sell a 0.1 accuracy and a 0.2 accuracy meter. Just shoot me an email if interested in hana products.

---------Three Guys Aquatics----------
-The Online Source For Aquarium Needs-
-------www.threeguysaquatics.com------
----phibberz@threeguysaquatics.com----