Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: auctions

We are having an aucion in Kansas City April 7th (I am the Prez, but don't know if we will get many apistos.  April 21st and 22 is the MASI auction (Missouri aquarium society) which usually has a good auction where you may find several apistos.  Unfortunately I will be in Indy that weekend for business.  Depending on how far you want to drive I know of a good LFS in Illinois.

Kim Rogers or Steve Hatfield wrote:

Hello allAre there any auctions coming up around the midwest that might have some interesting apisto's Im in IndianaThanks Steve