Re: do fish "yawn"?

I don't think that it is ich. the temperature in my tanks is over 80 degrees . I
have an average  mortality rate of  33% of any new fish that I bring into the
system.
I don't think that "{you guy's}" are sending out sick fish to me in the mail . I
have had this problem for a lot longer than I have been buying fish over the
net.  I had given up treating this problem a long time ago but apisto's cost
more than regular cichlids and it is very upsetting to see your new "little
jewels" gasping for oxygen then dying . Any other suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.
                      Peace And Freedom